COMPETITIVE EXAM TRAINING CENTER
Competitive Examination Guidance Cell
The current era is full of competition and the students should appear for number of competitive examinations. The student should be encouraged and guided to prepare for such challenging examinations. Taking into consideration the need of the day the college established the competitive exam guidance cell. Through this cell, the college organizes various activities for the development of the students. The Cell conducts special lectures, different competitions for the students.
Number of students took advantage of the activities conducted by this cell. They get knowledge about how to plan and prepare tactfully for the examinations. Through interactions they are made aware of their potentials and abilities as well encouraged studying hard to get success.
Activities conducted by ‘Competitive Examination Guidance Cell:
- Organized lectures of eminent scholars who succeeded in Competitive exams.
- Special reference books for Competitive exams are being provided to the students from the library.
- To make the students aware about current knowledge, National, State and Local Newspapers are made available to them for reading in the reading room of the library.
- Special lecturers on the syllabus framed for GPSC,GSSEB are conducted in the college campus.
- Magazines and Journals about competitive exams are being provided to the students.
- National Level G.K. (VikasVartul Trust, Bhavnagar) is conducted in the college in the month of September.
|CAREER COUNSELING AND COMPETITIVE EXAM COMMITTEE (UDISHA)
|PROF.DR. B H CHAUDHARI ( CHAIRMAN)
|PROF.DR.V. M. PARAMAR
|PROF.DR. K D RATHAWA
|PROF. S P PRAJAPATI
|PROF.DR. M. P. VYAS
|SHRI G M KAPADIYA
|SHRI J P DEVI
શૈક્ષણિકવર્ષના ક્રમાનુસાર કોલેજકક્ષાએ આયોજિત આ સમિતિના સર્વેકાર્યક્રમોનોફોટોગ્રાફ /મિનીટસ(અહેવાલ) /વિદ્યાર્થીઓ /અધ્યાપકોની હાજરી ની નોધ/પ્રેસનોટ સહીત ની એક ફાઈલ તૈયાર કરી રેકોર્ડ રાખવો.