CAREER GUIDANCE CELL
Career Counseling Cell
THE K N S B L ARTS & COMMERCE COLLEGE, KHERALU
Career counseling cell has been established in the college to support the students of the college for their development in all directions. Availability of relevant and accessible information coupled with professional guidance to the students can result in to better career achievement outside the class rooms and help in their healthy progression.
To nurture the students to become good human being and responsible citizens. They should grow into the balanced individuals with scientific bent of mind without losing touch of Indian values and culture.
Along with the academic and administrative process in the college, Career Counseling Cell has to be the venue of dispensation of knowledge through well-informed and interested experts. It has to support the students in the development of soft skills and communication ability to face the challenges in the rigors of competitiveness.
There may be a team of experts with diverse subjects and interests to create a homogenous group to translate the aim of the cell and carry out its healthy functions as an institutional imperative.
The career counseling cell would provide our students healthy, vibrant and creative environment to foster learning and unlearning, problem shooting and logical thinking, and thereby they explore their potential to face the challenges in the contemporary era.
- The career counseling cell will focus on the overall development of our students through concerted efforts. The cell intends to take up the activities in the following areas.
- Development of soft-skills.
- Inculcate the communication skills.
- Inculcate techniques to handle interviews.
- Enrichment of written communication.
- Helping students to gain greater self-awareness in areas such as interest, values, abilities and personality style.
- Connecting students to resources so that they can become more knowledgeable about job and occupations.
- Engaging students in the decision making process in order that they can choose a career path that is well suited to their own interest and abilities.
- Organizing seminar/ workshop/ lecture series to orient students about emerging professional trends and events, job profiles, leadership roles, entrepreneurship etc.
10.Promoting discipline, healthy outlook and positive attitudes among the students.
|CAREER COUNSELING AND COMPETITIVE EXAM COMMITTEE (UDISHA)
|PROF.DR. B H CHAUDHARI ( CHAIRMAN)
|PROF.DR.V. M. PARAMAR
|PROF.DR. K D RATHAWA
|PROF. S P PRAJAPATI
|PROF.DR. M. P. VYAS
|SHRI G M KAPADIYA
|SHRI J P DEVI
શૈક્ષણિકવર્ષના ક્રમાનુસાર કોલેજકક્ષાએ આયોજિત આ સમિતિના સર્વેકાર્યક્રમોનોફોટોગ્રાફ /મિનીટસ(અહેવાલ) /વિદ્યાર્થીઓ /અધ્યાપકોની હાજરી ની નોધ/પ્રેસનોટ સહીત ની એક ફાઈલ તૈયાર કરી રેકોર્ડ રાખવો.